Thursday, September 24, 2015

Why I write permanent chastity erotica

The heroes in my erotic fiction don't
generally escape their chastity
 devices!
The heroes in my erotic fiction don't generally get escape their chastity devices!

My stories aren't like some permanent chastity fantasies, where the installation of the device is the climax of the story - is the story. These are not castration-lite tales.

Rather, the hero starts in (or about to get into) the chastity device, then spends the story fighting his fate in some way.

Usually, there's an element of choice: is it better to stay chaste and enjoy the sensual benefits?
Do you stay or go?

In The Chastity Belt, Mark is stuck in a "quantumite" device. It's time-locked, but his release date recedes every time he gets turned on. He could escape quite quickly, if only he can avoid the chastity groupies.

...as much Femdom as
he likes, as long as he
stays chaste.
There's a similar dynamic in my Chastity Planet series; do you enjoy wild but chaste sensuality on the planet, or leave at the end of your tour?

And, in my Enslaved by Posh Totty series, Brett can enjoy as much Femdom as he likes, as long as he stays chaste. Something similar will happen with the Chaste Fugitive serial.

I've also tinkered with stories in which the hero has no prospect of escape, and therefore no choice.

I've explored this premise just once in the Sex Slave of the Lesbian Flappers series, where the is more about the perils and pleasures of erotic slavery, with permanent chastity as part of the experience.

However, I am fascinated by the idea of male chastity as an identity. What if 5% of the male population were just chaste for some reason - the best reason I've come up with so far is alien implants.

Permanently chaste - "chayste" - males would be emotionally vulnerable, notoriously flaky, and yet valued as lovers and possibly trophy husbands. This is a harder story to write, but it's on my to-do list.

And with that last story idea, I've given away my motivation.

When I'm in chastity, I don't really have much urge to unlock or even to cum. The crazy extended plateau phase granted by male chastity is far more intense and satisfying than a quick ejaculation. It's slightly terrifying to feel this way. It strikes to the core of ideas of virility and masculinity. Needless to say, those feelings are a bit of a turn on.

I also find it interesting how many women like their men without penises, and love creating settings where normal vanilla girls encounter male chastity in comfortable (to them) ways.

I therefore write tales of permanent chastity in order to explore these very strange feelings, and to nail down my real life experience as a chaste slave. They are also wish fulfillment fantasies...

Visit my Amazon Author Page and try my books for yourself! (UK version)

No comments: