Friday, January 07, 2011

So do chayste men get to come? (You tell me...)

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of 5% of young men just randomly waking up with mysterious alien chastity belts nano-welded to their crotches - suddenly we have a true third sex; biological males with no access to their genitals.

But, do they get to have orgasms through anal stimulation?

Which is more interesting? Straight guys forced to seek out dildo sex, or with utterly no chance of any release except a bit of leakage? Or perhaps not even that.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that age group tends to be the most lickly to rape / date rape young women, the idea of them having to get something stuck in their ass for pleasure makes me very happy. I think it should be 100% of men from 14 to 35.

They should be required to wear dresses and be taken by either women with strapon's or gay men.
After being treated like a women for 15 years sexually that rapes would drop significantly.
If it was up to me Men would never come out of the cage ever. Semen could be taken wuth a needle to procreate and women would run the country as men were feed estrogen and taught to felate gays.
Whenever women desired a penis they could unlock any male they desired.

Giles English said...

Rather more extreme than I had in mind! My fantasies tend to be a little gentler and I don't do feminization. However I'm very glad this floated your boat. :)