Thursday, November 19, 2009

Download my novel for free...

Well, I thought about revising it and adding more scenes, but really I'd like to move on to explore other fantasies. So, I've put it up on lulu..com. You can even download the PDF for free... though if you do, please write me a review!

Mark is surrounded by delicious but messed-up college girls. Despairing of ever bedding one, he agrees to wear an experimental chastity belt, only to discover that the girls quite like the idea of a man without a penis!

His chastity belt unlocks the libidos of ice maidens, pathological teases, timid virgins, and super bitches, opening the way for a spectacularly dysfunctional love triangle. Unfortunately, the more he gets turned on, the longer the hi-tech device remains locked....

Which would you choose? Erotic adventures beyond your wildest dreams, or being able to have an orgasm again... ever?

Buy the book, or download a free copy.

No comments: